It is clear that “liberals’ seek to deny God fearing decent loving real Americans their right to freedom of choice. It is also clear our Founding Fathers were on the side of freedom and so are those who claim to be Republicans. A new law in Mississippi clearly indicates that “liberals” must be halted in their quest to end freedom in our beloved America. The new law is entitled: “Protecting Freedom of Conscience from Government Discrimination.” It passed by a vote of 80-39.
This bill is designed to ensure that every decent American has the right to decide with whom he interacts. Governor Paul Bryant signed into law the right of doctors to refuse counseling or fertility information to queers. It allows business organizations or schools to establish policies for employees or students regarding dress and grooming. And, it allows government clerks to deny issuing same-sex marriage licenses to queers.
Finally, a blow to protect Americans against THOSE PEOPLE!
Posted in Barack Obama, bernie Sanders, Christianity, Conservatives, Democrats, Donald Trump, Education, Gender Issues, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, Latin America, Liberals, Military, Mitt Romney, Multicultural, Peace, Politics, Religion, Republicans, Ted Cruz, United States, War, World News
The so-called Republican Establishment has reached the bottom of the barrel and now must cling to the ideas of Ted Cruz as their salvation from the Donald Trump heroics. The current hero is an individual whose ideas include:
1. Ending the IRS and replacing it with post cards. Of course, we assume each and every American will just tell the truth about their income.
2. Carpet bomb terrorists in Syria. How or why is an interesting question? I assume Ted believes ISIS will stand up and watch themselves get bombed.
3. Patrol Muslim neighborhoods. Oh, the believer in Original Intent of our Founding Fathers certainly believed in this concept.
4. This is the man Lindsay Graham once said lacked a single US Senator as his friend.
5. This is the candidate that Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio derided for his nutty ideas.
6. This is a man who wants abortion made a crime.
7. This is a candidate who wants to deport 12,000,000 people!
Besides these minor issues, Ted stands strong when compared to the Donald man.
Posted in Barack Obama, bernie Sanders, Christianity, Conservatives, Democrats, Donald Trump, Education, Gender Issues, George Bush, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, Iraq War, Islam, Judaism, Latin America, Liberals, Middle East, Military, Mitt Romney, Multicultural, Muslims, Peace, Politics, Republicans, Rudy Giuliani, Satire, Ted Cruz, United States, US Foreign Policy, World News