The American people have now enjoyed about two months under the rule of Republicans in Congress. Based on this experience it is now clear:
1. The hordes of ISIS pose greater danger to our nation than the hordes of Latin American kids.
2. Money speaks twenty four hours a day and seven days a week and 12 months in the year.
3. If the choice is either getting rid of some Mexican person or an ISIS person, you know the answer.
4. Just do the opposite of whatever Obama says or does and Sheldon Adelson will reward you very well.
5. Defend Israel over America is the new slogan of Republicans. Let me alter that remark, defend Bibi Netanyahu and screw Israel is the important thing in life.
6. The Republican controlled Senate has failed America.
7. Jeb wants to get elected and if he has to insult George, so what?
8. I am beginning to miss Rick Perry and his words of wisdom.
9. Gridlock is the norm these days for government.