Every so often an American leader will utter words that completely confuse this writer. CIA Director was talking with a Fox News correspondent when he said: “There are a number of things that the United States has available to it to prevent Iran from getting a bomb.” He did not clarify what he meant so we thought it would be beneficial to spell out those possible weapons we possess.
1. We can send Bill O’Reilly to Iran to write “The Killing Of The Ayatollah”
2. We can make sure that all Fox News broadcasts are heard in Iran.
3. We can send Ted Cruz on a suicide mission to destroy Iranian nuclear facilities. Remember, he is the Senator from TEXAS!
4. We can refuse to talk with any and all Iranians.
5. We can get Bibi Netanyahu to pilot an Israel suicide bomber to blow up something in Iran.
6. We can get Sheldon Adelson to spend money on a newspaper in Iran that hates the government.
7. Of course, we can always send in the Marines.
If I was the leader of Iran, I would be scared to hell!
Posted in Barack Obama, Democrats, Education, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, Iran, Islam, Israel, john kerry, Judaism, Liberals, Middle East, Military, Mitt Romney, Peace, Politics, Religion, Republicans, Ron Paul, Satire, United States, US Foreign Policy, War, World News
The voices of hatred were loud sound during the past election in Israel which resulted in triumph for anger toward Israel Muslims and Christians. I hate to inform Sheldon Adelson but his beloved Israel is composed of about twenty percent of Israelis who do NOT go to a synagogue. Yehonaton Gefen is an author who stands for creation of a modern state of Israel that is open to both Jew and non-Jew. Yesterday he opened the door of his house and was greeted with a punch in the mouth, eggs thrown on his body and words of hatred to anyone who dares to believe that non-Jews have rights in their OWN LAND. He was informed that he was a “leftwing traitor and murderer.” Mr. Gefen’s crime is to believe that the state of Israel welcomes with open arms all who dwell within it regardless of their religion.
In a Tel Avid theater Gefen spoke the truth. “Congratulations to the Caesar for his re-election. I am very sad and I can barely sleep at night. March 13 can be declared as Nakba Day for the peace camp.” He emphasized that the people of Israel had chosen someone who won by frightening people. “What would you say if in 1932 a German had said, Jews were streaming to the voting booths?
Anyway, the good news for Netanyahu is that Sarah Palin is on his side.