The entire world has been on edge for the past few weeks as Kim Jong-Un informs the world that no one,no nation, no God, no religion, no billionaires can tell him what to do when it comes to defending his nation. The latest episode began two weeks ago when two South Korean soldiers stepped on a mine and were wounded. There is no question that North Korea enjoys mining the land with mines. In response, the South Korean government launched a loud speaker war directed at North Korea. In this “war,” anyone who could hear the loudspeakers was informed that life stinks in the North and guess who is responsible.
Here is how Republicans would have dealt with this problem:
1. Marco Rubio,”I’m no soldier so I cannot comment.”
2. Ted Cruz, I will man the border and personally deal with any North Korean immigrants.”
3. Jeb Bush: “As my brother so well understood –send in the troops.”
4. Rick Perry: “First, I have to find out exactly where this North Korea is.”
5. Donald Trump: “I have a plan,and I don’t intend to make it known to prevent those gooks from getting ready!”
According to President Vladimir Putin things are going great for Russia, and the real problems confronting the world can be found in Western nations. He just returned from Siberia where he wrestled a bear, shot a lion, and single-handedly wiped out a terrorist group which was hiding in the wastes of Siberia where they were planning to attack prisons. So, what now for Vladimir?
1. He has worked a miracle getting the Ruble to sink to lower levels. A cheap Ruble means that Russia can now sell its goods for lower prices. Of course, there is this minor problem that, aside from oil and gas, Russia sort of does not have any goods to sell.
2. He has thwarted the attack from Danish cheeses and burned every piece of cheese that could be found. So there, EU!
3. Of course, one of his major victories was to ban flowers from Western Europe, from now on if you want to smell the roses, just take a trip