Every so often an American leader will utter words that completely confuse this writer. CIA Director was talking with a Fox News correspondent when he said: “There are a number of things that the United States has available to it to prevent Iran from getting a bomb.” He did not clarify what he meant so we thought it would be beneficial to spell out those possible weapons we possess.
1. We can send Bill O’Reilly to Iran to write “The Killing Of The Ayatollah”
2. We can make sure that all Fox News broadcasts are heard in Iran.
3. We can send Ted Cruz on a suicide mission to destroy Iranian nuclear facilities. Remember, he is the Senator from TEXAS!
4. We can refuse to talk with any and all Iranians.
5. We can get Bibi Netanyahu to pilot an Israel suicide bomber to blow up something in Iran.
6. We can get Sheldon Adelson to spend money on a newspaper in Iran that hates the government.
7. Of course, we can always send in the Marines.
If I was the leader of Iran, I would be scared to hell!
Posted in Barack Obama, Democrats, Education, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, Iran, Islam, Israel, john kerry, Judaism, Liberals, Middle East, Military, Mitt Romney, Peace, Politics, Religion, Republicans, Ron Paul, Satire, United States, US Foreign Policy, War, World News