Every so often behavior by those seeking to behead infidels sort of gets confusing. Yasmin Salhi, a Muslim Frenchman decided to have a few drinks with his boss and then as sort of a dessert to chop off his head. He drove a truck,he hung around with some guys and came across as just another working stiff seeking to make a living. He was born in France, educated in France, but at this point in time decided that driving a truck loaded with explosives into chemical warehouse would really make his day a notable one.
The only sign of change in his life is the appearance of a beard. But, heck, walk along any street in America and there are bearded men. So,wha led to the change? Frankly, I do not have a clue. Is there something in the water in France that sets off ordinary people and transforms them into beheaders?
Posted in Barack Obama, Christianity, Conservatives, Education, Europe, France, Fred Thompson, Gender Issues, George Bush, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, Islam, john kerry, Liberals, Middle East, Military, Mitt Romney, Multicultural, Muslims, Peace, Politics, Ron Paul, Rudy Giuliani, US Foreign Policy, War, World News
We offer observations on the human condition from a twenty four year old mind trapped in an 84 year old body.
NOBODY ASKED ME BUT
I wonder if there is a stage large enough to hold all those seeking the Republican nomination?
Rick and Rick are now in the race, just guess their last names.
I wonder if Republicans could just give a test on American history to see if anyone of these clowns could pass it.
So, whatever happened to Sarah? How come she is not running? Think of book sales!
I have a hunch that Republicans would be better to wander down to Skid Row and select one of the drunks.
I so long for John McCain, at least he could complete a sentence without insulting someone.
What would happen to this country i f a clown was president?
Posted in Barack Obama, Christianity, Conservatives, Dick Cheney, Don Rumsfeld, Egypt, Fred Thompson, Gender Issues, George Bush, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, Joe Biden, john kerry, Liberals, Middle East, Military, Mitt Romney, Multicultural, Nobody Asked Me, but..., Peace, Politics, Religion, Ron Paul, Rudy Giuliani, United States, US Foreign Policy, War, World News
It was fourteen years ago on New Years eve, 1999, that President Boris Yeltsin of Russia turned over power to a former KGB agent named, Vladimir Putin. Little did he know that his protege had big ideas about what should occur in Russia. Boris still lived in the shadow of Communist Soviet Union and hoped that both Gorbachev and he represented a new spirit for the Russian people that would lead the nation into an era of cooperation with the European Union and the United States. They felt it was time to end the Cold War and initiate an era of Warm feelings and cooperation with the world. Putin arrived, and so did a group of oligarchs who plundered Russia of its riches on the road to wealth and power. Putin worked with these men including many who were his cronies from the old days of the secret police. Since then, a portion of the population has enjoyed the good life, but only a portion, the majority of people have more access to wealth, but each year they fall further and further into poverty and despair.
Gleb Pavlovsky, a political commentator in Russia raises several issues confronting the nation. “The question is not whether Putin stays on, but whether the horse survives. he has no plan.”He promised to protect freedoms of speech, conscience, the media and property. In those early days he assured the people of Russia they would enjoy the “fundamental rights of a civilized society.” Unfortunately, they now enjoy the rights of a totalitarian society. What next for Mother Russia?
Posted in Christianity, Conservatives, Education, Europe, Fred Thompson, Gender Issues, George Bush, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, john kerry, Liberals, Military, Mitt Romney, Multicultural, Peace, Politics, Religion, United States, US Foreign Policy, Veterans, War, World News
We are pleased to announce the formation of an Arm America For Freedom organization which is dedicated to the proposition that if every American was armed, violence in the world would end. Just imagine if President Obama appeared on TV with two guns on his belt and an Uzi machine gun pointing at members of the media. Finally, ISIS would recognize that America is out to get them. Imagine if EVERY American had a BAR or a assault rifle with him at work or at home. Does anyone really think that ISIS would dare launch an attack upon such well armed people? I propose the following steps to prevent terrorists from gaining a foothold in our land:
1. It is obvious that ISIS members wear beards. Solution-lock up every tan skinned man who wears a beard.
2. Blow up every plane flying in the Middle East. OH, a few innocent people might get killed, but we would prevent ISIS from taking over planes.
3. That great American, Governor Rick Perry, has pointed out that terrorists are crossing over from Mexico. Why not man the walls along the border with machine guns and blast away at anyone approaching our borders. Rick is never wrong, so go along with his police of prevention.
4. America needs some dramatic event to put ISIS on the defense. We propose that President Obama along with Senator John McCain should lead a cavalry charge in Iraq against ISIS forces. Can you just see the sword in the hand of President Obama as he raises it, points toward ISIS defenses, and shouts, CHARGE! They will scatter to the winds!
A major problem in Russia, Ukraine and the world is President Putin’s complete and absolute control over all aspects of the government. He has no institution or people able to check this power, and thus the bully man so enjoys speaking to the world in tones that insist it is either his way or no way. Speaking before a pro-Kremlin youth camp, the boss made clear, that “Russia is a one of the leading nuclear powers,” and “it is best not to mess with us.” In any language these words are a threat, but hopefully, not a promise. Putin has decided what will take place in Ukraine, and it that government either agrees with his decision or it faces the prospect of more Russian soldiers entering the country.
What then for the world?
1. The European Union and the United States of America must announce a complete boycott of the purchase of goods from Russia as well as the sale of such products.
2. The United States must admittedly announce it will sell oil to European nations as well as gas.
3. Both the US and the European Union must cease allowing planes to fly to Russia or allow passengers from that country to land in their countries.
4. Leaders of China, the US, and the European Union must meet with an open agenda. Make clear to Putin that no force will be employed against Russia, but that country will become an isolated entity in the world. No sanctions will be lifted if Russia forces its way into eastern Ukraine.
Make Putin explain economic chaos to his business community!