Most people in the West are confused as to why young, frequently educated men and women give up their life in the West and head off to do the jihad dance. So, why engage in such dangerous activities?
1. The main attraction for people in the West is –how much money can I make?The modern heroes are this with huge wealth. Sorry, this is not exactly what Jesus believed.How can any intelligent Christian take pride in the embrace of wealth as the emblem of success.
2. Young people are seeking heroes. Just examine the 17 seeking the Republican nomination, not a single one is a hero. The same applies to young Muslims, is there a single Imam who stands out as a leader of peace?
3. The West has been transformed into a playground for the wealthy. How can a young person feel a sense of pride when told those who lack money are inferior humans?
4. There is simply no version of modern Islam that attracts a high percent of Muslims. What exactly does modern Islam offer the young?
5. All too many young Muslims believe they are trapped in a world that glorifies “things” rather than human values.
Put it this way, most Muslim terrorists are simply an Arab version of Donald Trump–hot and cliches to solve problems!
Posted in Africa, Barack Obama, Dick Cheney, Don Rumsfeld, Education, Egypt, Fred Thompson, Gender Issues, Human Rights, john kerry, Middle East, Mitt Romney, Multicultural, Peace, Politics, Ron Paul, Rudy Giuliani
Rand, there were moments during the Debate when one wondered if you were auditioning for a role as the kid who nobody loves, but beneath the heart is one swell guy. If one is outclassed by the mouth that roars nonstop nonsense, then one is real serious trouble. So, here is some unsolicited advice.
1. Take a shot haircut and come across as a G.I. in search of action.
2. Sorry, Rand but people want to actually hear one single idea from your lips about how to handle terrorism.
3. Have you considered promising Americans that none of their sons will die. Now, as to their daughters…
4. OK, you don’t want an IRS. Just for curiosity, how about informing Americans how their mail is delivered?
5. OPPs, why not urge the end of the Post Office, and from now on, nothing but emails!
6. OK, no taxes, but what about those of us who have cancer? I get it, your Dad will handle all cancer patients,and will not charge a cent.
7. Have you considered free eye exams by the one and only DOCTOR Rand Paul??
Posted in Barack Obama, Conservatives, Democrats, Dick Cheney, Don Rumsfeld, Education, Fred Thompson, Gender Issues, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, john kerry, Middle East, Military, Mitt Romney, Multicultural, Peace, Politics, Ron Paul, Rudy Giuliani, United States, US Foreign Policy, War, World News
Every so often behavior by those seeking to behead infidels sort of gets confusing. Yasmin Salhi, a Muslim Frenchman decided to have a few drinks with his boss and then as sort of a dessert to chop off his head. He drove a truck,he hung around with some guys and came across as just another working stiff seeking to make a living. He was born in France, educated in France, but at this point in time decided that driving a truck loaded with explosives into chemical warehouse would really make his day a notable one.
The only sign of change in his life is the appearance of a beard. But, heck, walk along any street in America and there are bearded men. So,wha led to the change? Frankly, I do not have a clue. Is there something in the water in France that sets off ordinary people and transforms them into beheaders?
Posted in Barack Obama, Christianity, Conservatives, Education, Europe, France, Fred Thompson, Gender Issues, George Bush, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, Islam, john kerry, Liberals, Middle East, Military, Mitt Romney, Multicultural, Muslims, Peace, Politics, Ron Paul, Rudy Giuliani, US Foreign Policy, War, World News
We offer observations on the human condition from a twenty four year old mind trapped in an 84 year old body.
NOBODY ASKED ME BUT
I wonder if there is a stage large enough to hold all those seeking the Republican nomination?
Rick and Rick are now in the race, just guess their last names.
I wonder if Republicans could just give a test on American history to see if anyone of these clowns could pass it.
So, whatever happened to Sarah? How come she is not running? Think of book sales!
I have a hunch that Republicans would be better to wander down to Skid Row and select one of the drunks.
I so long for John McCain, at least he could complete a sentence without insulting someone.
What would happen to this country i f a clown was president?
Posted in Barack Obama, Christianity, Conservatives, Dick Cheney, Don Rumsfeld, Egypt, Fred Thompson, Gender Issues, George Bush, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, Joe Biden, john kerry, Liberals, Middle East, Military, Mitt Romney, Multicultural, Nobody Asked Me, but..., Peace, Politics, Religion, Ron Paul, Rudy Giuliani, United States, US Foreign Policy, War, World News