The history of school shooting in the United States of America usually follows the same pattern:
1. The shooting occurs in a suburban area or a small town.
2. The shooter is from the middle class.
3. The shooter has been allowed by parents and society to play with guns.
4. The shooter is a Christian.
5. The shooting NEVER takes place in an urban school setting.
6. The shooter is a white male.
7. The NRA will insist the shooter would have been halted if only each student has been provided with a weapon.
Jalyen Fryburg meets six of these seven criteria. He was a black male. He also fails to meet the usual requirement of being lonely. Jaylen was a happy young boy who was popular. However, he entered the cafeteria at Maryville Pilchuck HS in Maryville, Washington, and proceeded to blast away. There are reports he was angry about racist comments and refusal of a girl to go out with him. The bottom line is that this nation loves guns and allows anyone to have access to them. Pray tell why such shooting do not occur in European nations?