A few moments ago I read initial reports about a shooting at Albemarle High School in the Charlotte, North Carolina area. Apparently one student shot another. Without any further information, I feel safe in reporting the following about the shooting:
1. Both students were white.
2. Both students are Christians.
3. One of the students felt bullied or considered himself to be alone.
4. No Muslim was in any way involved in this shooting.
5. The shooting occurred in a suburban high school-Not in an urban one.
6. School faculty are surprised at the shooting.
Sorry, this is the pattern of school shooting in America. They NEVER occur in an urban school and they NEVER involve black or Hispanic students.