A millionaire has decided not to seek the presidency of our fair land. A millionaire who is concerned about the plight of our middle class has decided that such concern did not play right in the land of the Koch Brothers. So, we must say farewell to the only Republican who stood for the middle class. Oh, I know some will recite his comment about no concern for the 47% of Americans who are mooching off the federal government with handouts unlike the wealthy whose only thought and concern is for the right of empowering every citizen with a million dollars, provided that person has drive, intelligence, and was born int he right family. Just consider the record of this man:
1. He pushed through an Obamacare like health program in Massachusetts.
2. He has gobs of kids which proves that he cares about children.
3. He has an elevator for his car which proves he is concerned about roads and highways.
4. He employs maids which proves he cares about those illegals from Mexico.
5. He worked himself up from a few million to lots of millions. If he could do this, it proves that every child of a millionaire can do it!
Unfortunately, Mitt just could not compete with the billions of the Koch Brothers!