Tomorrow America will know if Donald Trump is still the Man. He has defied “experts” for over six months who repeatedly insisted that his campaign of shouting and demanding and insisting would soon be met with fatigue on the part of Americans, but here it is February 8, 2016 and the Donald man is still Number One in the hearts of Republicans. Why?
1. His opponents are either recycled politicians such as Mike Huckabee or the stumbling and bumbling Jeb Bush.
2. Americans are angry and filled with confusion so many seek the voice of someone who, at least, claims to know what is wrong and how it can be fixed.
3. Donald is a master in claiming to know how to fix anything. OH, he has a GREAT PLAN. And, the gullible and frightened American public buys into this bombast.
4. So, he definitely is THE MAN.
5. Ironically his main opponent at this moment is a white haired man who claims to know how to fix all problems–Bernie Sanders.
We live in the age of shouting and screaming. Definitely, the way to solve our problems. Then again, has ANY politician really identified the “problems” and how to solve them??