Each day that Donald Trump pursues his quest for the presidency, it becomes clear that we need his brilliant mind addressing issues of war and peace. Who can surpass this man when it comes to dealing with ISIS? He has made clear that when he becomes president, “I will knock the hell out of ISIS. I am pretty good at dealing with ISIS.” Yes, he is. Examine the record:
1. He got four draft deferments during the Vietnam war because he wanted to knock the hell out of the Viet Cong.
2. He has never read a book about war or the military which means his mind is clear of the old failed ways fighting ISIS.
3. He brings a clear, fresh perspective on dealing with guerrilla warfare.
4. He wants to bomb guerrilla outfits who are hiding in cities. How, this will result in their defeat, only Donald knows.
5. Donald has absolutely NO idea what constitutes a “division”of soldiers let alone an “Army.” A fresh mind with absolutely NO ideas of how to fight a war.
Once we empower Donald Trump to fight the war against ISIS, rest assured, these cowards will flee in terror. Turn loose General Trump, and there will be no more wars in the Middle East.