Last year when Donald Trump insulted fellow Republicans we all sort of smiled and thought this guy is a bit weird, but he must have some sort of plan. Frankly, I doubt if many took him seriously, and believed the nutty things he said, would really be stated once an election campaign began. You have to admit that Donald Trump is a man who tells the truth. One must conclude the crazy wild ranting is an expression of his thinking and beliefs. This is a man who lacks any, and I mean, any knowledge of the world, of economic concepts, of how to deal with violence and war. Nonsense pours out of his mouth nonstop, and the reality is that from his perspective, nonsense is sense.
Once again, he ranted about the Wall and illegal immigrants;
1. On day one of his presidency, they will begin rounding up eleven million illegal immigrants.
2. No explanation as to who does the rounding up, where they are held, just round up eleven million.
3. Will the eleven million carry baggage, how will babies be handled,where in Mexico will they be sent, what if the Mexican government refuses to allow their entry, and so on, and so on.
4. If suddenly, eleven million customers leave your town, how many business operations will go bankrupt? Minor detail.
5. Schools suddenly will be emptied of students, so, will teachers be fired? Minor detail.
6. Thousands of workers in hospitals or business operations will suddenly vanish, so who cares for the patients or customers?
His entire idea makes absolutely no sense.