The other night, having nothing else to do, my mind wandered into the topic of what would Jesus think if he suddenly found himself in the 21st century. After all, the little Jewish Rabbi sort of went underground about two thousand years ago. So, here he is in the year, 2016.
1. I wonder what those buildings are with the name of Christianity? I guess they are named after someone called, Christianity. Gee, sounds a lot like my name.
2. Good Lord, these people seem to really enjoy killing one another.
3. Donald Trump, an interesting red headed man who shouts and insults people because of the color of their skin, gee, I am from the Middle East, I guess he thinks a dark skinned man like me is a rapist.
4. They keep on citing my name as they murder people, how did I get associated with these murderers?
5. I thought I once made clear my feelings toward the wealthy and how hard it would be for them to get into heaven, honest, I didn’t mean you could buy your way in.
6. How can I explain that I am a human just like them, honest, I did have a human dad!
7. I feel like crying seeing those pictures of children in ancient Syria being killed, makes me long for the good old days of Egyptian rule.
8. Adam and Eve must feel regrets for what they began.