The dozen or so folks who make up what constitutes the Republican “debate”are very angry at the questions posed to them. Donald Trump was furious at questions posed by the Fox News crew and now is even angrier at those other guys from those other networks. In an effort to be fair and impartial we offer some guidelines for future questioning.
1. Each participant must initially be given the following question: “Why is Hillary Clinton a danger to America?”
2. The follow up question which should be posed to Ben Carson is: “Explain to the American people why life under slavery was much happier than life under Obamacare?”
3. The Donald man must always be given the center position. After all, he IS the center of attention.
4. Carly, being a woman, or at least, pretending to be one, should be asked: “Given your prominence in the fight for women rights, why is electing Hillary a triumph for those who hate women?”
5. Marco Rubio should be allowed to answer at least one question in Spanish with Jeb translating for him into English.
6. Please allow John Kasich at least ten minutes to complain how he got stuck with this crew of idiots.
7. As for Jeb, why not allow his brother to stand in for him?
8. Oh, Chris Christie should be allowed to discuss bridges.
Posted in Barack Obama, Education, Gender Issues, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, Iraq War, john kerry, Latin America, Middle East, Military, Mitt Romney, Multicultural, Ron Paul
“You want to know about my tax plan? OK, it is a tax plan. Let me explain this is not just a tax plan, this is a tax plan that works. Let me explain. Everyone from now on only pays !0% of their income. The same for someone making $40,000 as the person making $40,000,000. See, everyone is equal under my plan. No more loopholes, no more deductions, everyone is equal. That is what America is always about.Since the end of slavery every person is this country is equal. Look at me, a poor black boy who became a famous doctor and now a famous political leader.So, since we are all equal,why should we force those with wealth to pay more? That is income inequality!
Now, you ask me about the Middle East. To prove I have knowledge about the Middle East, let me make clear it is IN the Middle East.There are people who live in the Middle East who are something called, Muslims. As you know this means they are not Christians and have not accepted our savior Jesus Christ. Unlike we Christians, these Muslim people are always killing and torturing people. It is in their religion. It is too bad they are not Christians who hate war and violence.
I pray every day. I love God. I go to church, all the qualifications that are needed to become President of the United States. And, I promise on the first day in office to end the worst horror since slavery-Obamacare!!”