The first presidential election I recall was in 1940 when Republican Wendell Wilkie and Democrat Franklin Roosevelt argued about what should be American policy toward the Hitler triumphs in Europe. The fate of the world was an issue to be discussed. They also clashed over how best to improve the health of our economy. John Kennedy and Richard Nixon in 1960 debated policy toward the Soviet Union, they discussed issues pertaining to civil rights. Of course in 1860 the issue of the future of slavery led to the Civil War. Fast forward to 2016, and what are the issues?
1. The use of emails.
2. Can the nation trust someone to be president who does not know how to handle emails?
3. Four people died in Benghazi and somehow the Secretary of State is supposed to supervise the safety of 120 embassies every day of the year.
4. A candidate got pneumonia.
5. We have a candidate who will NOT tell us his plans for the Middle East. They are a big SECRET.
6. We have a candidate who refuses to reveal information concerning his past. Now, this is a first.
7. We have a candidate who wants to build a WALL.
8. We have a candidate ranting about a non-issue, the presence of eleven million people who perform vital economic roles in our society, but he wants to get rid of them.
9. A candidate who wants to cut taxes, every time we cut taxes the economy is impacted.
There is no question that millions of Americans just love a tough talking man of action who tells it like it is. Rodrigo Détente is the new president the Philippines. Since taking office two months ago, his police and soldiers have murdered over one thousand drug dealers. OK, they have murdered over one thousand people they CLAIM were drug dealers. Rodrigo is the Donald Trump of his nation.
In case you would like to hear what a REAL political leader says, read the following:
On being stuck in traffic jam during the visit of the Pope: “Pope, son of a whore, go home. Don’t visit any more.”
Singapore executed a Filipino maid: “Fuck you. You are a garrison pretending to be a state.”
When learning President Obama did no agree with his policies: “You are the son of a whore.”
On complaints about his drug policies: “Fuck you,UN, you can’t even solve the Middle East carnage…shut up all of you.”
On killing of a Filipino journalist: “Just because you’re a journalist,you are not exempted from assassination if you’re a son of a bitch.”
If this guy ran for president of the US, he would begin with twenty million votes!!
Posted in Asia, Barack Obama, bernie Sanders, Catholics, Christianity, Conservatives, Democrats, Donald Trump, Education, Gender Issues, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, Islam, Liberals, Middle East, Military, Mitt Romney, Multicultural, Peace, Politics, Republicans, Ron Paul, Rudy Giuliani, Satire, United States, US Foreign Policy, War, World News