Well, the unimaginable happened, the idiot is now our president. Why did over fifty million Americans vote for this man who lacks knowledge or even the faintest idea about economics?
1. He created a new coalition. It contains people whose jobs are disappearing due to technology, and he convinced them it was due to the Chinese. The coalition included those furious at personal changes such as gay marriage or transgender rights, and racists, and those fearful of immigrants, or those fearful of Muslims, or those who are just fearful.
2. He resorted to the lowest level of racism unheard of in our history, and some enjoyed being told that blacks or Hispanics were the source of their problems.
3. In the first time in our history, a foreign government –Russia– was openly allowed to influence the outcome.
4. Ignorance led many to believe that we are threatened by terrorists. Since 9/11 fewer than 200 Americans have died in this country due to terrorists. Each year 30,000 die due to guns.
5. Hillary Clinton carried too much baggage from the past.
6. Americans refused to understand that Congressional gridlock was created by Republicans, instead they blamed Congress and the president.
7. Hillary Clinton won the debates, Trump won by hating everyone who was connected to Washington D.C.
8. He was probably the first bully to win an election in American history.
Posted in Barack Obama, bernie Sanders, Conservatives, Democrats, Donald Trump, Education, Gender Issues, George Bush, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, john kerry, Latin America, Liberals, Middle East, Military, Mitt Romney, Multicultural, Peace, Politics, Republicans, Ron Paul, Rudy Giuliani