Members of the Republican party who are running for the office of president are very upset. They simply do not like the manner in which moderators pose questions. They do not want any pictures of any of them sweating. They want the room temperature to be set at 67 degrees.They insist on the right to censor graphics shown during the debate. They are really upset when the camera shows no one at his or her podium. And, most of all they do not like any “gotcha questions”
In the interest of fairness, we suggest some new rules:
1. Ben Carson should only be posed questions dealing with heart surgery. After all, he lacks any knowledge of anything other than that topic.
2. Jeb Bush should be allowed to have brother George take his place using the name,Jeb.
3. Carly should only be asked questions dealing with how one goes about laying off people. Allow her to play to her strength.
4. Donald should be allowed to discuss his ventures into the world of real estate.
5. Ted Cruz should be allowed to discuss his childhood in Canada.
6. I think Marco Rubio should be allowed to discuss why Cuban refugees were worthy immigrants unlike those from Mexico.
7. John Kasich should only be posed questions dealing with his life in Ohio.
And, at the beginning and end of the debate they all should be allowed to sing: “Onward Christian Soldiers.”