In an effort to assist our Republican friends we offer some suggestions as to who might be their candidate in the fall.
1. There is always Rudy Giuliani, a man who can out boast Donald any day in the year. After all, he single-handedly saved America after 9/11.
3. Why have Republicans forgotten Dick Cheney? A man who was vice -president is eligible to run for president–that’s lot more than Ted Cruz can say.
3. Rand Paul was the only guy on the debate stage who made any common sense. At least he is not full of hot air and he does have a biting send of humor.
4. Carly Fiorina is a natural born bitch who, unlike Donald Trump, only sent one business into an economic collapse.
5. Gee, I miss good old Rick Perry, at least he was born in Texas unlike the Cruz fellow.
7. Herman Cain has a few plus factors- he is black, he is a business man, he knows how to make pizza, he is a low key bull-shit artist, and he is dying for another gig on the stage of life.
8. Then again, there is always Don Rumsfeld. OK, so he fucked up in Iraq, a person is entitled to one more chance to fuck up in the Middle East!
9.There is a guy named Mitt. He does not need any introduction.
10. Last but not least is the quiet black guy who may not know how to cut up people in a debate, but he sure knows how to cut up people.