We are prepared to offer several concrete proposals that would result in ending the gridlock in Washington.
1. Vice President Biden resigns and is replaced by Ted Cruz. Ted would then have to speak with the evil one at least once a day.
2. Democrats agree to end all taxes on those earning above $1 million. The nation will then witness a flood of jobs that would end unemployment. Carry out Republican ideas and allow the American people to judge results!
3. Appoint Sarah Palin as Secretary of State and allow her to personally take care of the ISIS problem.
4. End Food Stamp programs and establish free access at garbage dumps to all Americans.
5. All major networks would present speeches by Mitt Romney at least once a day to keep Americans aware of what a Romney presidency would have looked like.
Five sensible actions to end gridlock!