The Republican party has made clear to we Americans that the era of BIG GOVERNMENT is over, and we the people no longer have to endure the tyranny of some government official telling us how to live our lives. Freedom is here! Each individual American now has the right to decide making decisions about his or her life. So, here is my list:
1. I demand the right to drive as fast or slow as I desire.
2. I have the right to refuse paying any taxes, federal, state or local.
3. I have the right to not wear a seat belt in a car.
4. I have the right to tear up any ticket given me by a government employee such as a policeman.
5. I have the right to wear a concealed weapon when attending a speech by President Obama. Of course, he has the same right.
6. I have the right to demand an A grade in any college course I take.
If you doubt these rights, just check the 2nd Amendment, paragraph three.