They held a ceremony over the weekend to honor those who served in the war in Afghanistan. This was to honor the end of American military operations in that far off land. President Obama wanted to honor the brave members of the military and those civilians who had rises their lives in a war that was mishandled from day one. Unfortunately, 2,200 Americans were not able to attend this ceremony since they are dead. How about honoring those who caused this travesty?
1. Former Vice President Dick Cheney certainly deserves the Medal Of Honor for his ineptitude in getting us into a war that should have been handled very differently.
2. Former President George Bush deserves to place many medals on his chest since he failed to follow through on the initial days of victory because his heart lay further south in Iraq.
3. Former Secretary of Defense Don Rumsfeld deserves a medal of sending his notorious messages which offered no intelligent advice.
4. Former President Karzai does deserve a medal for creating the most corrupt government in the region.
5. And, a giant medal of honor to Fox News which made sure that Americans had absolutely no idea what was happening in Afghanistan, let alone about what should occur!