The Republican Party wants to have investigations. Well, let me suggest some topics that would lend themselves to an investigation.
1. Mitt Romney once tied his dog to the top of the car. I believe we must investigate how to prevent such cruelty to dogs.
2. Republicans have spent twenty million dollars and eight investigations on Benghazi. How about investigating the 1985 Hezbollah bombing in Beirut that resulted in the death of TWO HUNDRED FIFTY AMERICAN SOLDIERS! Of course, we can not recall President Reagan to explain why he ALLOWED this to occur.
3. Well, we could always go back to the Watergate investigation. It NEVER got eight investigations. Only ONE.
4. Shouldn’t we find out why Benedict Arnold turned traitor during the American Revolution?
5. As I recall, four thousand Americans have died as a result of the invasion of Iraq. How about an investigation to prevent such tragedies?
6. Carly Fiorina was fired as head of Hewlett Packard. I want to investigate WHY!
7. As of this point there has not been an investigation of the Benghazi investigations!