The past few weeks have been rather strange with stories concerning God knows what about God knows why events. So, here is my list of stories that belong in a space probe to outer limits of the universe.
1. Emails, we all use them, we all delete them, we all have no idea which email we deleted last month, last week, or one hour ago.
2. Trump and illegal immigrants. We have now heard just about every conceivable position by Donald Trump concerning this issue.
3. Naturally, Benghazi, no one knows where the hell this place is, no one knows, what the hell went on, all they know is somehow Hillary Clinton killed four people, although it is uncertain whether or not she actually pulled the trigger.
4. Muslims, Syrians, Egyptians, Turks, Iraqis, Kurds, Libyans, and any other person from the Middle East who has dark features. You are ALL bad, bad, people.
5. Kardashians, frankly, I have no idea who they are, what they do, but for some reason they are important. OH, throw Beyonce into this boring topic.
6. Obamacare. For some reason providing people without health insurance, some form of health insurance will lead to their deaths. Beats me how or why.
7. Ted Cruz, he crops up on boring days for the media, oh hum, I wonder why he is still around.
8. Who Paul Ryan supports, the story of the ages for Republicans.