Members of the Republican Party are holding a Freedom Summit meeting. In order to spare you the tiresome responsibility of finding out what transpired at this meeting of the minds, let me quickly sum up the gathering.
1. Ted Cruz promised to halt the influx of THOSE people who reside south of the USA. Of course, he was born in Canada so it stands to reason that THOSE people who reside North of the US are welcome in our midst.
2. Rick Perry will spend the days adjusting his eye glasses which are intended to prove to the world that he is a scholar and DOES know the names of those who are in the Cabinet. Sorry, he does know the names of at least three Cabinet positions, but I doubt if he knows the names of those who lead those positions.
3. Chris Christie will promise that if elected President of the USA, that he personally will place his body on a bridge in order to screw up morning traffic. In this way, he will force cars not to move which will assist in conservation of our oil supplies.
4. Governor David Walker will promise, if elected President, that he will crush the last remaining unions in America and save our business people from the horror of paying more than $7.25 an hour.
5. Rand Paul will promise to cease discussing over flowing prison populations since fewer prisons cuts into the profits of businesses that run prisons.
6. At some point, Sarah Palin will throw her gun into the ring of candidates.
7. Oh, black Dr. Ben Carson will promise to halt doctors from doing their jobs as doctors who serve the needs of women.