I do not know if this is good news or bad news, but John Bolton has announced that he would not seek the Republican nomination for president in 2016. Now, you might ask, “who the hell is John Bolton?” He was the UN representative of the Bush administration. On the other hand, George Pataki has announced that he might seek the Republican nomination. Now, you might ask: “who the hell is George Pataki?” He did serve as governor of New York state. Stand by for the latest description of the greatest show in town– who is the Republican candidate for president in 2016?
1. Lindsay Graham, the US senator from the state of South Carolina has informed America: “Tomorrow morning(today) I will be giving an important update on my 2016 plans and I want to make sure you are able to hear it.” I have a funny feeling no one other than Lindsay will be paying any attention to his decision.
2. As of this date we have yet to hear from Donald Trump or Rick Perry or Sarah Palin as to their desires to run for president. Again, I do not know if this is good or bad news for the Republican party.
I wonder if it would be beneficial for potential candidates to present themselves to a play director and have that person decide as to who should be the lead in the play of 2016 titled: “Running for President.”
It will be a comedy in three acts: Act 1: Deciding to run. Act 2: Running in the Primary. Act 3: Running for President.
I can guarantee this will be one funny play.
P.S. George H.W. Bush only served on term as president, why shouldn’t he run for a second term?
Posted in Barack Obama, Christianity, Conservatives, Dick Cheney, Don Rumsfeld, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, Military, Mitt Romney, Multicultural, Peace, Politics, Religion, Republicans, Ron Paul, Rudy Giuliani, United States, US Foreign Policy, War, World News
Wee are now entering thirty years of Bush folks somewhere near or around the White House. So, to understand the Bush clan:
1. A Bush holding your hand means the other one might hold a knife.
2. Together the Bush dynasty has led to three wars for America.
3. I believe the behavior of the Bush clan is bush league.
4. When a Bush lights a fire it can become a firefight.
5. Few Bushes grow up to be giant trees in the forest.
6. Plant a bush on your lawn and it will transform into a fungus that devours your sons and daughters.
I believe it is time to replace our bushes with flowering plants of beauty.
Posted in Barack Obama, Christianity, Conservatives, Democrats, Dick Cheney, Don Rumsfeld, Education, Gender Issues, George Bush, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, Iraq War, Islam, john kerry, Judaism, Liberals, Middle East, Military, Mitt Romney, Multicultural, Muslims, Peace, Politics, Religion, Republicans, Ron Paul