I recognize any words that depict members of Hezbollah as other than savage terrorists would annoy the Israel government. Of course, the Palestinian branch of Hezbollah has agreed to serve in the Palestinian Authority government which means it can not engage in terrorist activity. The complexity about Hezbollah grows even more interesting when one discusses ISIS. In the valley of Bekaa, which lies on the border with Syria hundreds of Hezbollah are fighting ISIS which it regards as a threat to Lebanon, as well as to the Syrian government. Hezbollah soldiers told a correspondent their aim is to “degrade and destroy” ISIS. So, let me explain:
1. The Israel government considers Hezbollah a threat to Israel.
2. The Israel government wants ISIS to be destroyed.
3. Hezbollah wants ISIS destroyed.
4. Turkey, allegedly is an ally in the fight against ISIS.
5. At this moment, Turkish planes are attacking Kurds who are fighting ISIS.
Question: How did we Americans get caught in this mad world??