I have a hunch that about 85% of Americans do not have the slightest idea as to who or what Bobby Jindal is. For the uninformed, he is governor of the state of Louisiana. At this very moment, no economist can figure out how this guy raised taxes but made it appear that he reduced taxes. That is another story. Anyway,having nothing bette to do and being rather upset that just about everyone has announced they are running for president, Bobby joined the crowd
“I am running for president without permission from headquarters in Washington D.C. We have a bunch of great talkers running for president. We’ve had enough talkers. It is time for a doer.”
1. Who the hell is the “headquarters” in Washington? Obama?
2. Here is a man who just RAISED taxes in Louisiana and somehow made this action come across as LOWERING taxes. I guess this is an example of being a “doer.”
Posted in Barack Obama, Dick Cheney, Don Rumsfeld, Education, Gender Issues, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, Mitt Romney, Ron Paul, United States, US Foreign Policy, War, World News
There is good news from Wal-Mart. It has decided to take a stand about the Confederate flag. “We have taken steps to remove all items promoting the Confederate flag.”Great, this will now end any and all problems confronting African Americans in this land. Now, how about:
1. Removing all weapons from Wal-Mart stores.
2. Paying African Americans-and other workers decent salaries.
3. Promoting African American workers to higher status jobs.
4. Providing economic support for its workers to obtain further education.
I have a hunch these steps would go a long way to making this land a safer and happier place for one and all-including African Americans.
Posted in Barack Obama, Christianity, Conservatives, Democrats, Education, Gender Issues, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, Liberals, Military, Mitt Romney, Multicultural, Peace, Politics, Religion, Republicans, Ron Paul, Rudy Giuliani, United States