Most people in the West are confused as to why young, frequently educated men and women give up their life in the West and head off to do the jihad dance. So, why engage in such dangerous activities?
1. The main attraction for people in the West is –how much money can I make?The modern heroes are this with huge wealth. Sorry, this is not exactly what Jesus believed.How can any intelligent Christian take pride in the embrace of wealth as the emblem of success.
2. Young people are seeking heroes. Just examine the 17 seeking the Republican nomination, not a single one is a hero. The same applies to young Muslims, is there a single Imam who stands out as a leader of peace?
3. The West has been transformed into a playground for the wealthy. How can a young person feel a sense of pride when told those who lack money are inferior humans?
4. There is simply no version of modern Islam that attracts a high percent of Muslims. What exactly does modern Islam offer the young?
5. All too many young Muslims believe they are trapped in a world that glorifies “things” rather than human values.
Put it this way, most Muslim terrorists are simply an Arab version of Donald Trump–hot and cliches to solve problems!
Posted in Africa, Barack Obama, Dick Cheney, Don Rumsfeld, Education, Egypt, Fred Thompson, Gender Issues, Human Rights, john kerry, Middle East, Mitt Romney, Multicultural, Peace, Politics, Ron Paul, Rudy Giuliani