Sorry for not being around the past few weeks but someone decided that my blog was bothering them. Had to get some techs to get me back on line. I have no idea who is angry at me, but I am damned proud that someone is furious at what I write. Anyway, the world goes on and so do I. At age 84 my life experience is that anything can happen and the only response is to smile and simply go on with your life.
1. I have been called a “self hating Jew” by some Jews.
2. I have been told by some Muslims that I insult the Prophet.
3. I have been told that I am a Communist.
4. I have been told that I am a Socialist–actually, this is who I am.
5. I do not know any Republican who likes me. Well, this proves that I am doing something right in my life.
On with the show of life in all its absurdity!