Israel Prime Minister is no boasting that he alone knows how to work with regional Arab leaders in defeating the forces of evil led by terrorists in Iran and ISIS. “Common dangers are clearly bringing Israel and its Arab neighbors together as we confront the dangers of Iran and ISIS.” In other words, Bibi believes there is some form of coalition between the Shiite Iranians and the Sunni ISIS. So, he wants the governments of Egypt and Saudi Arabia and Jordan to link together and beat the bad guys.
1. Saudi Arabia leaders are the enemy of most Islamic groups fighting in the region. Saudi leaders represent the forces of corruption and lack of concern for poor people. They are the elite, not the common people in the region.
2. Iran has absolutely NO connection to ISIS. Iran is aiding Iraq TO FIGHT ISIS.
3. Let me see,Bibi, do you actually believe being an ally of Jews will resonate with most Muslims in the region!
4. Let me see,Bibi, do you actually believe Muslims are going to ally with a nation that persecutes Muslims on the West Bank and in Israel!
5. Why would any Muslim in the region ally with Israel which refuses to allow Muslims to have their own nation!
Bibi, your talk goes great with Republicans in the US, but these folks have nothing to do with the Middle East.