Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will give a speech tonight. We offer our readers a preview of what he will say. At least fifty members of Congress will not hear this speech because they prefer to boycott than to listen to a FOREIGNER give advice to Americans about their foreign policy. In the entire history of this nation this represents the largest number of congressmen who deliberately boycotters a speech by a foreign dignitary. Anyway, here is what Bibi will say.
1. I am one tough dude.
2. Barack Obama is not one tough dude.
3. John Kerry, who was awarded medals for bravery in the Vietnam war, has caved into Iran demands in a cowardly manner.
4. No deal with Iran ensures peace.
5. Since Iran will not have been provided with an alternative to peaceful use of atomic energy, there remains only one alternative–bomb the hell out of Iran.
6. Since Israel lacks the type of bombs that could penetrate Iran’s defenses, we need American bombers to blast away.
7. Israel stands for peace and that is why Israel uses force to end problems.
8. First Iranian terrorists came for opponents to democracy, then they came for Jews in Iran, then they will come for Israel,and then they will come for Europe, and then they will come for the United States of America.
As I said, this is sone tough dude.