Fighting continues in Yemen but to understand what is going on one must have a scorecard. Let me explain:
1. Former President Saleh who we once considered to be one of the good guys is now viewed as one of the bad guys.
2. We do not like al-Qaeda whose forces are in Yemen.
3. The Shiite sect Houthis hate al-Qaeda.
4. But the Houthis overthrew the government of President Hadi.
5. We like President Hadi.
6. Saudi Arabia and other Sunni nations like Egypt do not like the Houthis.
7. So, everyone is bombing everyone else.
If you understand what is going on, please let me know.