As you recall or don’t recall, Donald Trump never ceased talking about emails and classified material and the need to send Hillary Clinton to prison for violating the law. So, who does he appoint as his National Security advisor, but General Michael Flynn who was reprimanded for misuse of classified materials and fired from his position in national security. Of course, Trump has been talking with General Petraeus about a position in his administration even though he was convicted of revealing classified material to his mistress.
Anyway, General Flynn has the reputation in his former work in national security of spouting nonsense and shooting off his mouth about people and governments. He has stated:
1. The Muslim religion is not rational.
2. Sharia law is spreading in THE UNITED STATES.
3. Iran killed more Americans than did al-Qaeda.
4. He opposes the Iran nuclear deal and has talked about bombing Iran.
5. Most of his colleagues believed that he was irrational and lacked a competent view of foreign policy.
Who else to be the National Security advisor to the president??