Well, the unimaginable happened, the idiot is now our president. Why did over fifty million Americans vote for this man who lacks knowledge or even the faintest idea about economics?
1. He created a new coalition. It contains people whose jobs are disappearing due to technology, and he convinced them it was due to the Chinese. The coalition included those furious at personal changes such as gay marriage or transgender rights, and racists, and those fearful of immigrants, or those fearful of Muslims, or those who are just fearful.
2. He resorted to the lowest level of racism unheard of in our history, and some enjoyed being told that blacks or Hispanics were the source of their problems.
3. In the first time in our history, a foreign government –Russia– was openly allowed to influence the outcome.
4. Ignorance led many to believe that we are threatened by terrorists. Since 9/11 fewer than 200 Americans have died in this country due to terrorists. Each year 30,000 die due to guns.
5. Hillary Clinton carried too much baggage from the past.
6. Americans refused to understand that Congressional gridlock was created by Republicans, instead they blamed Congress and the president.
7. Hillary Clinton won the debates, Trump won by hating everyone who was connected to Washington D.C.
8. He was probably the first bully to win an election in American history.
Posted in Barack Obama, bernie Sanders, Conservatives, Democrats, Donald Trump, Education, Gender Issues, George Bush, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, john kerry, Latin America, Liberals, Middle East, Military, Mitt Romney, Multicultural, Peace, Politics, Republicans, Ron Paul, Rudy Giuliani
We offer observations on the human condition from a 26 year old mind trapped in an 86 year old body.
NOBODY ASKED ME BUT
Huma Abedin married an idiot, and now the idiot determines American history.
The Weiner sickness has made America sick with fear.
When whites kill cops, no one blames whites, why?
The Cubs did it, is this hope for Trump?
OH, well, Cub fans just have to endure another 108 years for another World Series victory!
I’m a New York Knick fan, for us it has been 42 years in the wilderness of defeat.
Black folk better get to the polls or black folks will suffer under a Trump presidency.
The real question is how or why did we Americans get ourselves into this madness of a possible Trump presidency?
Real madness in Chicago, so far, over 600 shooting deaths!
Posted in Barack Obama, Christianity, Conservatives, Democrats, Donald Trump, Education, Gender Issues, George Bush, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, Iraq War, Islam, john kerry, Judaism, Latin America, Liberals, Middle East, Mitt Romney, Multicultural, Muslims, Nobody Asked Me, but..., Peace, Politics, Religion, Republicans, Ron Paul, Rudy Giuliani, Satire, Ted Cruz, United States, US Foreign Policy, War, World News