There is no question the Republican party has identified the key issue in the upcoming presidential election. NO, it is not jobs, NO, it is not the border, NO ,it is not high paying wages, NO, it is not income inequality, NO, it is not terrorism. YES, it is our right to pee along with people who were born with the same sex and have lived as that person for their entire lives. States like North Carolina and Mississippi have passed laws to ensure that every public bathroom has a cop on duty to check your birth certificate. Of course, there is need to check the birth certificates of the Penis Cops.
Paypal has just canceled a $3.5 million project that would create new jobs. NISSAN which has thousands of jobs in Mississippi is warning they might cancel new jobs in the South. John Currne, owner of several restaurants in Oxford, Mississippi made it clear: “These assholes talk about gay men and women using the exact language they were using in the 50s and60s for segregationist purposes.” But, John, would you want your penis next to a person without one while pissing? We must protect, not only the unborn, but those who want to piss and shit in comfort with their God!
Has anyone considered building walls in the public restrooms?
Posted in Barack Obama, bernie Sanders, Christianity, Conservatives, Democrats, Donald Trump, Gender Issues, George Bush, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, john kerry, Liberals, Middle East, Military, Mitt Romney, Multicultural, Peace, Politics, Religion, Republicans, Ron Paul, Rudy Giuliani, Satire, Ted Cruz, US Foreign Policy, War, World News
We have now been treated to several months of Republican candidates pontificating on how they would handle foreign policy. Let me sum up their “ideas.”
1. Bomb whatever is moving. Who the hell knows how or why bombing guys who are hiding will result in their deaths.
2. Restore the American military to what it once was. The US military budget is nearly $60o billion. That is greater than the next six nations. Oh, we have 12 Carrier groups and the Chinese navy has ONE old aircraft carrier.
3. Ted insists that he even knows where the Middle East is, but the only one that he surpasses in knowledge is Donald Trump.
4. Let’s build a wall on our southern border. I assume that is an example of foreign policy.
5. Let’s NOT build a wall on our northern border. Gee, do you think terrorists might figure out it is OK to get in by the northern border?
6. Be tough with China. Whatever that means.
7. Fuck NATO. Now that is a great example of foreign policy.
Posted in Asia, Barack Obama, bernie Sanders, Conservatives, Democrats, Dick Cheney, Don Rumsfeld, Donald Trump, Europe, Gender Issues, George Bush, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, Iraq War, john kerry, Liberals, Middle East, Military, Mitt Romney, Multicultural, Peace, Politics, Religion, Ron Paul, Rudy Giuliani, Satire, Ted Cruz, United States, US Foreign Policy, War, World News