Members of the Republican party in Congress intend to prove to Sheldon Adelson they are prepared to hamper the interests of the USA in order to make clear to the Godfather of Jewish extremism that the interests of what they conceive to be Israel take precedence over the interests of the USA. They seek to make part of any negotiations with Iran a proviso that that evil nation must recognize the state of Israel. How about?
1. Iran must attend sessions with Sheldon Adelson and seek his advice prior to doing anything? Heck, Republicans now do this.
2. Iran must promise to provide any decent basketball player to the New York Knicks.
3. Iran must donate at least one billion dollars in the coming US election to the Republican National Committee.
4. Iran must allow Donald Trump to build his gambling casinos in their nation.
5. A law must be passed allowing people to carry guns into mosques.
6. OK, the Iranians already make illegal abortions so they get one brownie point.