During the recent campaign, Donald Trump promised over and over again how he would make America Great Again. As you recall, he assured all Trump supporters of :
1. I will build a Wall, a Great Wall, the greatest wall since the wall of China. Today: Would you believe a FENCE? Oh, it will be the greatest fence, the longest fence, and, just maybe, a wall some place along the route of the fence.
2. I’m going to ‘lock her up,’ lock her up, send her to prison! Today: OK, she got two million more votes than me, would you believe, NOT lock her up!
3. Mitt Romney is a guy who is a loser, a real loser, he belongs to the establishment. Today: Mitt is a wonderful man, a real great guy, there must be some place in my Cabinet for an outstanding guy like him.
4. First day, “I’m going to veto Obamacare, the very first day.” Today, there are a few things I like about Obamacare, so maybe, I will not veto it on the first day.
5. I am going to deport All illegal immigrants, the first day, it begins. Today, OK, so maybe we just can’t get rid of eleven million people, they do handle a few million tasks here in America.