ISIS is fighting in the streets of Kobani against its Kurdish defenders while a Turkish army stands on the outskirts of town doing absolutely nothing. OOPs, I just wrote the wrong thing. The Turkish army is bombing and fighting against “terrorists” but these attacks are occurring, not in Kobani, but inside Turkey. Its air force just launched bombing assaults against the Kurdistan Workers’Party (PKK) which is composed of Turkish Kurds who seek some form of autonomy within the nation. The issue of rights for Kurds has long been a concern for the Turkish government. In 2011, both sides agreed to negotiate rather than fight one another. This air attack has, essentially, ended the truce and now civil war will return to Turkey. President Erdogan is more concerned with Kurds than with ISIS. In fact, he welcomes ISIS which is attacking Kurds. Let me explain the Middle East:
1. ISIS is composed of Sunni militants who incorporate both religious fanatics and secular people.
2. ISIS seeks to wipe out Shiite Muslims along with any Muslim “Heretic.”
3. ISIS wants to destroy any Kurdish nation that might appear.
4. Turkey, under Erdogan, wants to destroy Kurds.
5. Turkey wants to overthrow the Assad government in Syria.
6. ISIS wants to overthrow the Assad government in Syria.
7. The US and Turkey are allies.
Figure out what to do next!!
Oh, the one clear thing about this mess is–BARACK OBAMA IS AT FAULT!