If one listens to the rhetoric of Republicans, particularly, Republicans who serve in Congress, just about all Americans love guns and, regard protection of guns as the Number One issue confronting this nation. So, in the spirit of guns, how about a few suggestions to further the importance of guns in our lives:
1. Effective on January 1, 2017, each child born in the United States of America will be given a free gun to play with in their crib.
2. In the spirit of the right of every American to be protected in their right to a gun, from now on, police will not be allowed to have guns in order to ensure that each citizen cannot be murdered by the oppressive government of this land.
3. Each and every child in America will now take a course in firing their weapon. Failure to attain a 70% target success will deny the student of their high school diploma.
4. If every passenger on a plane is armed, just let a terrorist attempt to take over the plane!
5. How about each and every member of Congress must bring their weapon to each session. Perhaps, instead of verbal debates, they could have shooting debates!
6. At least one presidential debate should include a shoot-out between Hillary and Donald.