Members of the Republican Party have incredible concern for the protection of babies while in the womb, but, frankly do not give a damn about them when leaving the womb. According to Congressman Trent Franks, “it took the Civil War to make the State sanctioned practice of human slaver come to an end.”He wants new legislation– the Prenatal Discrimination Act which will prevent the murder of those in the womb. Trent is no different from any other Republican congressmen when it comes to “protecting”babies. But, for some reason, he has no interest in:
1. Free medical care for newborn babies.
2. Paying mothers to remain home with full pay and care for babies.
3. Paying fathers to remain home with babies.
4. High paying wages for all so they can provide for babies.
5. Free childcare for babies.
And, so on, and so on.