We have now been treated to several months of Republican candidates pontificating on how they would handle foreign policy. Let me sum up their “ideas.”
1. Bomb whatever is moving. Who the hell knows how or why bombing guys who are hiding will result in their deaths.
2. Restore the American military to what it once was. The US military budget is nearly $60o billion. That is greater than the next six nations. Oh, we have 12 Carrier groups and the Chinese navy has ONE old aircraft carrier.
3. Ted insists that he even knows where the Middle East is, but the only one that he surpasses in knowledge is Donald Trump.
4. Let’s build a wall on our southern border. I assume that is an example of foreign policy.
5. Let’s NOT build a wall on our northern border. Gee, do you think terrorists might figure out it is OK to get in by the northern border?
6. Be tough with China. Whatever that means.
7. Fuck NATO. Now that is a great example of foreign policy.
Posted in Asia, Barack Obama, bernie Sanders, Conservatives, Democrats, Dick Cheney, Don Rumsfeld, Donald Trump, Europe, Gender Issues, George Bush, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, Iraq War, john kerry, Liberals, Middle East, Military, Mitt Romney, Multicultural, Peace, Politics, Religion, Ron Paul, Rudy Giuliani, Satire, Ted Cruz, United States, US Foreign Policy, War, World News
There is no question that when it comes to speaking with a sincere voice, a certain voice, a voice seeking all to love him, few can match the fervor of Ted Cruz. However, here is the speech that he will never make:
“Hi, you ignorant jerks, I have to talk with you guys and pretend that you even understand a word that I speak. I want to Harvard and you morons did not so, frankly,it doesn’t take much brain power to get you applauding any idiocy that I say. So, I’m going to abolish the IRS–cheer me like hell–so, how the fuck will any tax money be collected, let alone having government people to investigate those who do not send in their post card. So, everyone pays a flat 10%income tax, gee, that means if you make $25,000 you pay at the same rate as someone who makes $1,000,000 a year.
I just love it when you yokels shout with glee when I claim that my tax program will lead to “millions and millions of jobs,” and good paying ones, that is. So, if my program gets government off the backs of business why does that result in business dramatically raising wages? If they lower wages since there are no longer any government laws or agents to enforce a minimum wage, why is the result of higher wages?
The answer is simple–you wonderful folks out there would purchase land on Mars from any slick talking guy who only has to say, and with this cheap Mars land, we end any and all laws that interfere with the right of a businessman to run his own company as he desires without any laws regulating what you do?
In closing let me make clear with a few words from my mouth ISIS is defeated and any seeking an abortion wind up in jail. And, I wind up in a job that allows me to boast and promise without any need to do any of these things. Are you guys ready right now to get your Martian land deal?”
Posted in Barack Obama, bernie Sanders, Christianity, Conservatives, Democrats, Donald Trump, Education, Gender Issues, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, Iraq War, Latin America, Liberals, Military, Mitt Romney, Multicultural, Peace, Politics, Religion, Republicans, Ted Cruz, United States, US Foreign Policy, War, World News