Researchers have concluded that we humans do have a limit as to our life expectancy. OK, they recently found a fish of the coast of Iceland who is 245 years old, but it it not human. The oldest person so far on record is Louise Calmet who died in1997 at the age of 122. Consider the impact on we humans if we all could live another fifty years after reaching the age of 90.
1. In the 22nd century there would still be a Ted Cruz to filibuster in Congress.
2. In 2080 when most Americans are not of European descent, Donald Trump will be warning us of hordes of Europeans coming across our border and raping nice innocent Hispanic women.
3. In 2080, the media will be discussing the latest scandal of CROOKED Hillary Clinton who slept with her robot.Or, was it Bill?
4. In 2090, Ben Carson will be standing in front of hospitals selling his books of unimportant statements.
5. Hopefully, Jon Stewart would have returned to the Daily Show.
6. In 2090, the United States would celebrate its 80th year of not being able to pass a single law in Congress.
7. Of course in 2090, Vladimir Putin will be riding horses and shooting bear in the wilds of Siberia while still being president of Russia.