The so-called Republican Establishment has reached the bottom of the barrel and now must cling to the ideas of Ted Cruz as their salvation from the Donald Trump heroics. The current hero is an individual whose ideas include:
1. Ending the IRS and replacing it with post cards. Of course, we assume each and every American will just tell the truth about their income.
2. Carpet bomb terrorists in Syria. How or why is an interesting question? I assume Ted believes ISIS will stand up and watch themselves get bombed.
3. Patrol Muslim neighborhoods. Oh, the believer in Original Intent of our Founding Fathers certainly believed in this concept.
4. This is the man Lindsay Graham once said lacked a single US Senator as his friend.
5. This is the candidate that Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio derided for his nutty ideas.
6. This is a man who wants abortion made a crime.
7. This is a candidate who wants to deport 12,000,000 people!
Besides these minor issues, Ted stands strong when compared to the Donald man.