The dozen or so folks who make up what constitutes the Republican “debate”are very angry at the questions posed to them. Donald Trump was furious at questions posed by the Fox News crew and now is even angrier at those other guys from those other networks. In an effort to be fair and impartial we offer some guidelines for future questioning.
1. Each participant must initially be given the following question: “Why is Hillary Clinton a danger to America?”
2. The follow up question which should be posed to Ben Carson is: “Explain to the American people why life under slavery was much happier than life under Obamacare?”
3. The Donald man must always be given the center position. After all, he IS the center of attention.
4. Carly, being a woman, or at least, pretending to be one, should be asked: “Given your prominence in the fight for women rights, why is electing Hillary a triumph for those who hate women?”
5. Marco Rubio should be allowed to answer at least one question in Spanish with Jeb translating for him into English.
6. Please allow John Kasich at least ten minutes to complain how he got stuck with this crew of idiots.
7. As for Jeb, why not allow his brother to stand in for him?
8. Oh, Chris Christie should be allowed to discuss bridges.
Posted in Barack Obama, Education, Gender Issues, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, Iraq War, john kerry, Latin America, Middle East, Military, Mitt Romney, Multicultural, Ron Paul
We are almost up to November and the two leading Republicans are Donald Trump and Ben Carson. If you combine their votes it would result in two men who almost have enough to secure the nominations for President and Vice President. Think about it–Trump and Carson leading our nation. Wow. What a combination of talent, talk, and trivia.Examine their strengths.
1. Donald can out talk anyone.
2. When Carson talks one must listen intently since his voice is low.
3. Donald has plans.
4. Carson has no plans which might be good for the nation.
5. Both want to end taxes. Fantastic. We now have a nation without money for its government. Wow!
6. Since Donald is going to single-handedly end the war in Syria there is a possibility of him getting killed. That would enable the most ignorant man who ever ran for president to take over. Wow!
7. Once both are in office, each and every American will be issued a gun. From the time one is five years old, each American citizen will have a gun to protect him or herself. Wow!
8. Then again, when a killer is trapped by police, all they have to do is contact Vice President Carson who will run to the scene and lead a charge to get the killer. Wow!
9.Imagine the exodus to Canada with these two in charge. Wow!
Posted in Barack Obama, Christianity, Conservatives, Democrats, Education, Gender Issues, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, Iraq War, Islam, Liberals, Middle East, Military, Mitt Romney, Multicultural, Peace, Politics, Republicans, Ron Paul, Satire, United States, US Foreign Policy, War, World News
There is scant doubt that Republicans are deeply concerned about the death of Americans. There is no doubt the seventh or eighth or whatever number of investigations into the death of FOUR Americans is ONLY concerned about their demise. Hillary Clinton once again confronted men who were seeking the truth. There are over a hundred US diplomatic centers around the world and any patriotic people-caring person who leads the State Department would check out the security activities each day of these centers if she REALLY cared about those who serve in them. She made a few points:
The CIA was deeply involved in security in Libya.
She just accepts what CIA operatives say is going on.
NO, she did not rush to Libya to check out security for the Ambassador.
For some reason the security has been working for OK for the other 99 facilities.
Republicans made clear they are NOT interested in the FOUR THOUSAND MILITARY PERSONNEL WHO DIED IN IRAQ.
The circus went on and there is no doubt it will continue until at least 2030.
Posted in Barack Obama, Conservatives, Democrats, Education, Gender Issues, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, Iraq War, Islam, john kerry, Liberals, Middle East, Mitt Romney, Muslims, Politics, Republicans, Ron Paul, United States, US Foreign Policy, War, World News