Many leaders of the Republican Party seek to halt the rise to power of one, Donald Trump. So, here are the scenarios for the Convention:
1. Bring back the always tough guy–Dick Cheney. He can out evil Cruz or Trump put together.
2. Bring back Don Rumsfeld. He already has a Donald in his name.
3. Republicans last one with a Bush in hand, just remember there is another Bush in the forest of candidates.
4. No one gets upset at Ben Carson, OK, so he is sort of quiet, now that’s a big change from Donald.
5. Rick Perry is from Texas, Texas has a border with Mexico, and Rick also now wears glasses which certainly makes him come across as Presidential.
6. Of course, if Republicans really want a candidate who is perceptive and witty, there is always Rand Paul.
7, There is always one of the ex-wives of Donald Trump, who better knows this guy?
8. Now, if Republicans want a man who can out boast Donald Trump and shout louder there is alway Rudy Giuliani!