Michelle Obama gave a speech in support of Hillary Clinton that was among the best speeches ever given by a First Lady. She emphasized several points:
1. The importance of a President as a role model for children which means this leader must always speak thinking how his words will be heard by children. At this point in time, no one would allow their children to listen to any Trump speech.
2. She decried the idea that America no longer was a “Great Nation.” Instead, she made clear that America is “the Greatest Nation in the world.” Given the reality America’s economy is the envy of most nations in the world, this makes sense.
3. Hillary Clinton accepted being defeated by Barack Obama but worked hard for his election. Certainly, this comment was aimed at supporters of Bernie Sanders.
4. Hillary Clinton has been specific about her ideas once she became president, while Trump only talks in generalities.
5. You would trust Hillary Clinton as the one in charge of nuclear weapons, but the other guy would scare you to hell.
6. Hillary is a wonderful role model for young girls, it allows them to think that some day they might become president.