There is a state in the USA called Mississippi. Once upon a time this area of America rebelled against the government which was attempting to end slavery. The years went by, the people of Mississippi, rather reluctantly, decided that perhaps this thing called slavery was not the best of ideas. Well, when one takes slavery off the agenda, something else has to take its place. The state of Mississippi has decided that from now on it will fight for the right of people to enjoy protection when they decide to abuse those lacking protection of a state government.
Governor Paul Bryant signed into legislation a new law designed to ensure the right of each and every God fearing fighter for democracy not to be prevented from enjoying this right. The new law protects ” sincerely held religious beliefs and moral convictions of individuals, organizations and private association” from any attempt by the “government” to compel them to treat LGBT creatures as human beings. It allows government agencies to prevent gays from marrying or adopting children.
I assume if you have a “sincerely held moral and religious conviction” to rape women, no government should prevent you from carrying out your convictions!
Question: Is there some test or something that determines if your actions really stem from “sincerely held convictions?”
Posted in Barack Obama, bernie Sanders, Christianity, Conservatives, Democrats, Donald Trump, Education, Gender Issues, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, john kerry, Judaism, Liberals, Middle East, Military, Mitt Romney, Multicultural, Peace, Politics, Republicans, United States, US Foreign Policy, Veterans, War, World News
I do understand that Donald Trump is a world class business man so he might be interested in a new insurance plan that would bring him millions–in cash, that is. Here are some features of the Trump Audience Insurance Plan:
1. As you enter a Trump rally, please fill out the form which ensures that if you punch someone in the face, your insurance plan covers all legal costs.
2. We also offer a special at each rally, if Donald Trump points to you and says, “take care of that bastard,” you win the $50,000 punch award!
3. We offer a family special insurance plan that covers any costs arising from any member of your family accidentally discharging a weapon that wounds or kills someone in the audience. A special feature of the plan is that you receive an additional $50,000 if the victim is holding a Bernie Sanders sign.
4. We also offer a free entry to each and every person in the LARGEST SHOUT FOR DONALD CONTEST. Winners receive an introductory lecture from a distinguished member of Trump University.
5. We also sell bottled TRUMP BOTTLED WATER which contains hot air ingredients that were taken from a real speech from Donald Trump!
Posted in Africa, Barack Obama, bernie Sanders, Christianity, Conservatives, Democrats, Donald Trump, Education, Gender Issues, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, Islam, Latin America, Middle East, Military, Mitt Romney, Multicultural, Muslims, Peace, Politics, Religion, Republicans, Ron Paul, Satire, United States, US Foreign Policy, Veterans, War, World News