Imagine the following scenario, a group of Muslim terrorists attacked a federal building, seized control, and then dared the US government to drive them out? Or, imagine this scenario: a group of black skinned Christian terrorists seized control of a federal center, blocked federal authorities from entering and just dared any Federal law enforcement agent to enter? If these groups carried out such terrorism the following would happen:
1. Donald Trump: “make me president and terrorists will finally learn not to mess with the government.”
2. Ted Cruz: “carpet bomb the entire place!”
3. Marco Rubio: “whatever Cruz said, I double it and will make certain it happens!”
4. Carly Fiorina: “I personally will lead armed forces to wipe out these terrorists. And, you should see the neat outfit I will be wearing!”
5. Mike Huckabee: “I’m from Arkansas and God is on my side in any fight!”
6. Ben Carson: “could you please show me where this Oregon is?”
7. Rand Paul: “Who cares about Oregon?”
8. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu: “God himself gave us this land, and I will lead the Israel army to once again make this land, Jewish!”
Posted in Barack Obama, Christianity, Conservatives, Donald Trump, Education, Gender Issues, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, Islam, Israel, Military, Mitt Romney, Multicultural, Muslims, Peace, Politics, Republicans, Uncategorized, United States, US Foreign Policy, Veterans, War, World News
We offer observations on the human condition from a 25 year old mind trapped in an 85 year old body.
NOBODY ASKED ME BUT
My dream moment-Carly Fiorina arm wrestling Vladimir Putin.
My dream moment-Jeb Bush punching Donald in the mouth.
My dream moment, Chris Christie sitting down with the dead King Hussein of Jordan.
My dream moment, Ted Cruz actually displaying his Harvard education.
My dream moment, Vladimir Putin standing with Republicans to debate.
My dream moment, Marco Rubio just letting out his frustration to Ted with a punch.
My dream moment, Donald finally explaining how the WALL will be built and how much it will cost.
Posted in Africa, Asia, Barack Obama, Conservatives, Democrats, Dick Cheney, Donald Trump, Education, Gender Issues, George Bush, Human Rights, Iraq War, Latin America, Liberals, Middle East, Military, Mitt Romney, Multicultural, Nobody Asked Me, but..., Peace, Politics, Republicans, Rudy Giuliani, US Foreign Policy, Veterans, War, World News