Let’s get one thing clear, it is clear that we white guys will support a white man who runs against that crooked Hillary Clinton. So, I must point out that I am a white man. My pop was a white man. My grandfather was a white man, and we white men have to stand up for white rights. So, what are my criteria for how I will cast my ballot:
1. I want someone who will make we white guys great again.
2. I want someone who protects my right to an AR-15 assault rifle because when I go hunting those damn deer run too damn fast.
3. Frankly, I never met a Muslim that I could trust. Then again, I have never met a Muslim. I can’t always be perfect.
4. I am sick and tired of my wife voting for someone without my permission. We need a president who makes certain women respect their husbands–and boy friends.
5. Yes, I am gay, yes, I enjoy gay moments in my life, but kissing some guy is NOT one of them!
6. I know Hillary Clinton did something with her emails. Frankly, at age 85, I really don’t know what emails are.
7. The last time I had anything to do with some white haired guy who waved his arms was when I visited the looney bin.
8. I want someone who tells it is like it is. Now, hopefully, someone will tell me what “it is” is.
9.Donald tells me that he will bring back those jobs making sweaters and underwear. Actually, I used to work in a steel plant.
10. I love my wife, I love my daughters, but when it comes to running America, it is a man’s JOB.