By the time these words are read, the second guy who escaped from the Clinton Correctional Facility will either be in handcuffs or on a slab. However, few realize how these two men have helped the American economy.
1. By doing a few bad things, including murder, they created jobs for others.
2. Thousands in the city of Dannemora rely on on criminal folks to keep the town economy running.
3. Hundreds of men got work walking through the woods seeking two bad guys.
4. Hardware stores provided equipment the two men used to escape. This meant jobs for those producing and selling the equipment.
5. A woman and a man who helped the escape now face trial, this means more jobs ranging from members of the jury to prosecutors and defense attorneys.
6. And, don’t forget the judge, all he/she has to do is just sit down and money is earned.
7. Think of those in the media and jobs created by the search.
We need more men like these two job creators to get the economy back in gear!