Members of the US Supreme Court, having nothing better to do with their time have been posing some rather interesting questions to those arguing for gay marriage.
“What if two men and two women asked for a marriage license?”
‘What if a state required upon asking for a marriage license, you were required to respond to the question as to whether or not you intended to have children.”
I decided to pose my own questions:
1. What if two dogs appeared and requested a marriage license.
2. What if a cat and a dog appeared requesting a marriage license?
3. What if the bodies of a man and a woman were presented to the marriage bureau, would they be issued a marriage license?
4. What about a woman seeking to marry five men?
6. What would happen if a female Supreme Court Justice asked for a marriage license to marry a justice of the opposite sex?
and so on,and so on.