The National Rifle Association is very concerned that some people might misunderstand the recent shooting on live television of two people. If people see such horror they may get the wrong idea and blame guns for the shooting. Guns had nothing to do with these murders, heck the guy could have used a knife and stabbed a dozen people. Above all,the NRA is warning Americans about allowing their emotions to overcome their common sense about guns.
Sometimes in a fight we can become so emotional that everyone and everything starts looking like the enemy,even when they are there to help us.” Guns are not the enemy, they are simply your friend in need. Just remember:
1. First they came for a bullet
2. Next they came for a law that would reduce the number of people who could have guns.
3. Next they banned a few guns.
4. Next they banned all guns.
5. AND NEXT THEY CAME FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!