It is a common mantra of Republicans that Muslim terrorists lack any sense of modern ideas since they desire to return Muslim people to a world of the past. According to Fox News, Islamic terrorists lack any sense of modernity and must be destroyed before they succeed in returning the modern world to one in which medieval concepts reign unchallenged. So, Republicans are determined to prove there is no human influence in climate changes that appear in our daily lives. I expect in the following months we can expect from Republican candidates:
1. Christopher Columbus was wrong. The Earth IS flat!
2. The Sun revolves around the Earth. If you doubt this, check with your local minister. He IS the scientific expert.
3. Prayer is the best way to cure any disease. Remember, pray long and hard!
4. The Earth is only 12,000 years old. Just ask your minister again.
5. The Flintstones was a real television show. It simply depicted life about ten thousand years ago.
And,always remember as a member of the Republican party I will say anything if you will vote for me.