It is the day after Christmas and all is as is has been for several years in the Middle East. Oh, some tourists are visiting Bethlehem or singing Christmas songs, but life is somewhat normal for those living in the area.
1. The government of Jordan is warning ISIS that they should not behead the Jordan pilot who was captured while bombing ISIS. So, what is the protocol for handling someone who drops bombs on you?
2. Terrorists in speed boats attempted to capture oil terminals in Libya, killed twenty two soldiers but never go the oil.
3. South Lebanon is worried that war in Syria will soon spread to its land.
4. In Israel, settlers continue seizing land from Palestinians and Prime Minister Netanyahyu complains that no one wants to negotiate with him.
5. In Gaza leaders of Hamas are planning and plotting some sort of revenge.
6. Tunisia has a free election and militants were wiped out by voters.
7. In Turkey, President Erdogan continued his efforts to restore the Muslim religion to its former prominence. Much to the chagrin of secular Turks.
None of these events made Fox News.
Just another day in the Middle East.