These days one can not pick up a newspaper or check social media without encountering some story about how Christians in this nation are having their rights denied. As anyone knows,our Founding Fathers were concerned about the right of government to impose its values upon religions. I think that was the intent of the First Amendment. Anyway, it is about time that Indiana or Arkansas passed some legislation hat protects we Jews in our daily lives.
1. We need a law that protects Jewish butchers from selling their kosher meat to infidels like Christians.
2. If a GOY enters a Jewish owned store he or she must make clear they are not Jews and thus not entitled to the Jewish discount.
3. No Christian priest or minister should be allowed in a Jewish owned establishment unless they remove that damned Cross!
4. Then again, Jewish merchants should have the right to deny selling to those who wear that CROSS!
5. Any Jewish merchant should have the right to subject a customer as to the meaning of ‘oy veh” or dreck.
Please do not get me wrong, some of my best friends are Christian, in fact I married two of them!