Every so often having nothing much to do with my life, I tune into Fox News in order to get the real story about what is happening in America. I confess that it is difficult to even remember the name of those angry faces which spout hatred toward -you know who? If a black man is killed, the victim is the white cop who did the shooting. If the economy is improving then it is the result of Republicans who do nothing. I was particularly impressed by former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani who ranted on and on about the victimization of white people by the liberal media. After watching Fox News I now understand who in this society is a victim and abused.
1. Those with millions are victimized by the Government and forced to pay taxes. I understand why some feel they are in the position of a Jew in Nazi Germany.
2. If your skin is white then you are a victim, who knows why, but you are a victim of something done by Barack Obama and the liberal media.
3. If you are without medical care then you definitely are a victim because the GOVERNMENT wants you to have medical care. Heck, go to a doctor and he will find something wrong with you even though you know there is not anything wrong.
4. If you are a person who believes in God, then you are a victim of the anti-Christ in the White House.
5. Above all Fox News is a victim of the GOVERNMENT. I am not clear how or why, but they are.