After seventy years of rule by the Communist Party, the people of Russia drafted a new Constitution which made it illegal to have an official state ideology. Article 13 clearly states: “no ideology may be established as the state of mandatory one.” Well, times have changed. Over 80% of Russians these days believe that Vladimir Putin is the perfect leader of their nation. Some members of the legislature are discussing the need to establish a state ideology. I assume this is to combat the evil West with its ideas about democracy. In order to assist my Russian brethren, let me propose a new state ideology:
1. Vladimir Putin is established as the ruler of Russia until his death.
2. The words of Comrade Putin will be taught to all children. In order to graduate from high school each and every student must be able to repeat the words of our Beloved Leader.
3. Gays and lesbians have no place in our wonderful land of real men and women.
4. Christianity is now the religion, adopt it or leave the land.
5. All males will serve in the Russian army for a period of ten years
6. Saying the word, “democracy” will result in a jail term of three years–some place in Siberia!
GOD BLESS VLADIMIR PUTIN