Among the most fascinating events of recent times has been the decision of hundreds, if not thousands of young Muslim females who have decided they wish to become Jihad Brides and help their brothers in the Middle East. For the most part these girls are from middle class families and, in many cases, have been excellent students in school. But, they, suddenly abandon school, their families, and their communities in order to take a plane ride to the Middle East. These Jihadi Brides share some common attitudes:
1. They are, for the most part, teenagers.
2. They make contact with Islamic terrorist groups on social media.
3. They seek sexual contact with terrorists. They want to marry and have children with these warriors.
4. They seek to adhere to Sharia law and its demands for obedience to their men.
5. They want to abandon their female freedom in order to become an obedient wife.
6. They apparently seek a man who is strong, who is virile and who will dominate them.
7. They want to become a devout Muslim who adheres to old traditions rather than modern ones.
They are girls seeking meaning in their lives and that meaning entails death and destruction!