It is one year before the election of our next president which means the list of those seeking this position contains more and more names each passing day. At current, we have:
1. Jeb Bush who is a secret Hispanic, a devout Catholic and he has no connection to anyone carrying the last name of Bush. He is really related to Busch beer.
2. Chris Christy can never attend a meeting on time because he gets stuck in traffic jams on bridges.
3. Rich Perry is still working to memorize how many Cabinet members there are and what are the names of those Cabinets.
4. Rich Santorum is busy buying new sweaters so he can come across as just another Joe.
5. Rand Paul wants everyone to know that what he advocated yesterday has no relationship to what he stands for today.
6. Marco Rubio is young at heart and therefore this entitles him to become our next president.
7. Donald Trump is currently very busy in Africa tracing down the birth certificate of you know who.
8. Lindsay Graham is seeking to persuade anyone outside the state of South Carolina that he is running for president.
Oh, for the days of Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann. I so miss these two female clowns!