Latest figures indicate that during the past two years nearly 30,000 new recruits have entered Syria and Iraq to assist ISIS in its goal of creating a Muslim society in those countries. The US military just spent FIVE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS to train Syrian soldiers to fight ISIS or any other bad group opposed to President Assad. The end result was NINETY SOLDIERS who fled at the first sign of the enemy. I believe we now have five men ready to fight. So, what went wrong for us and right for ISIS?
1. ISIS establishes law and order in a city. After fifteen years of terror and chaos most just want some law and order in their lives.
2. ISIS ends all corruption. If you own a business, no more paying out to terror groups.
3. ISIS restores basic services like electricity.
4. ISIS establishes schools for children. OK, they just study the Koran, but they are in a school
5. ISIS restores traditional roles for women–cook, clean and have sex with your hubby.
6. ISIS emphasizes they are Muslims.
In other words, ISIS establishes some form of normality for people.
And, best of all, ISIS is composed of fellow Muslims, not those associated with Western forces.
IN other words, ISIS soldiers are fighting for their beliefs,not for money!