Each passing primary day makes clearer and clearer that Hillary Clinton will be facing one another this fall. So, how should Hillary handle the raving mouth?
1.Refust to take his bait and argue over personalities.
2. If he says, Benghazi, respond with the story of 240 US Marines killed by Muslim terrorists in Lebanon when Reagan was president and pose to Donald: “Mr.Trump, do you believe we need a committee to indict the dead president. After all, it happened on his watch?
3. Play ads which simply replay his comments about women.
4. Never, ever, raise your voice when with him. Let him do the shouting.
5. Discuss the millions of jobs created by exports.
6. Every so often just stare with contempt when you gaze at him.
7. Demand that he specify exactly which jobs are coming back from China.
8. Repeatedly note the fact that more Hispanics leave America than enter it.
9. Demand that he outline the specifics of his Middle East foreign policy.