Without securing permission from Fox News we have decided to present their interpretation of the report that was submitted by Senator Diane Feinstein to the world:
“Once again the Obama administration has made clear its hatred of the United States of America and the people who live within its borders. Once again it is clear that the office of President of the United States of America is occupied by a man who seeks to degrade our reputation and aid forces of Islam who seek to destroy the very basis of our society. The report of the so-called “torture” of prisoners simply reveals that when a free society which is dedicated to the ideals of our Founding Fathers attempts to defend itself against the horror of Islamic bestiality, those whose ideals are foreign to those of Americas, offer a report on how real Americans performed their duties.
1. There is not a single example in this report of any prisoner being beheaded.
2. This report transforms examples of physical fitness activities into “torture.”
3. No mention in this report is made of the brutalities of al-Qaeda or ISIS. Why?
4. There is not a single example in this report of anyone being shot by a firing squad.
5. No mention is made in this report that by retaining these brutal people in Guantanamo, the lives of thousands of American were saved.
When will Barack Obama begin acting like a true American?”