Donald Trump will shortly become president of the United States of America and he will initiate his programs to make America Great Again. In 2009 when Barack Obama became president, he inherited an economy which was losing 800,000 jobs each month, and the national debt had risen from $5 Trillion to $11 Trillion, and the stock market had collapsed. So,what will Donald Trump now inherit?
1. At least 200,000 new jobs created each month.
2. A growth of 3.2% in the GDP.
3. The unemployment rate is now 4.2%, among the lowest in fifteen years.
4. Health care costs have risen at the lowest rate in nearly twenty years.
5. The war in Iraq is now proceeding at a pace to end ISIS control in that part of the world.
6. Employers now confront the issue of not enough people with skills to fill existing jobs.
7. The stock market has risen to new highs.
8. The value of the dollar is now high.
YES, DONALD, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!