The candidacy of Hillary Clinton is confronting some serious issues. She continues to emphasize her “experience” when large numbers of young people detest the word, “experience.” They, along with many Americans, want someone who does NOT have any experience because past experience is what got us into the current mess. Let me suggest to Hillary Clinton:
1. Focus on what must be done tomorrow.
2. Emphasize that she wants NEW approaches.
3. Instead of a “revolution” emphasize a New Deal Deal.
4. Be specific about issues such as Student Loan. For example, a president could lower the interest rate on loans.
5. Offer a Rolling Reform plan that would occur over a period of five or ten years.
6. Address the issue of visas granted to highly educated foreign workers who are taking jobs from highly trained American educated workers.