With each passing day it becomes obvious there is no coherent foreign policy in place within the Middle East. Let me quickly explain what is happening:
1. American and their “allies” are bombing ISIS.
2. It does not require great intelligence to hide when planes appear.
3. ISIS soldiers retreat to safe places, watch the bombing and then get back on their tanks.
4. For some reason, ISIS soldiers are better equipped with weapons and tanks than their opponents.
5. Turkey refuses to do a damn thing about ISIS other than allowing terrorists to cross over into Syria.
6. There are few, if any, examples in history that bombing destroys soldiers who are well armed.
Question to President Obama:
What is bombing does not halt ISIS, then what?
What are long term goals of American foreign policy in the Middle East?