Well,the Koch Brothers are holding a gathering of Republicans who want money and their blessing. The Freedom Partners sessions enable Republican seeking the presidency to have a drink or a meal or a suck up session with 450 high powered donors. There are moments when one wonders why we hold elections when it would be simpler to match Democratic donors against Republican donors on a field of battle.The group that can throw the most money the furthest should be declared the winner. To simplify things for Republicans, here is what you should do:
1. Bow politely when you see someone open a wallet.
2. Be prepared to suck up,and when these guys say, “suck up” they mean get your tongue moving.
3. If a Christian donor, wear a cross, if a Jewish one, whip out your Star of David.
4. Always remember that lower taxes is a good line regardless of the question.
5. Never forget to emphasize that you “tell it as it is.”