I have decided that the only hope for Republicans is to enter my name in the contest to win the Presidential nomination. Examine the facts:
1. I was not born in Africa. I must admit I did have African ancestors a few million years ago.
2. My name is not Barack Obama.
3. I have white, not red hair.
4. I would be the only Republican candidate who served in the Armed Forces during a war.
5. I can win the Senior vote!
6. I do not own a gun, that makes me different from other Republicans.
7. Since Republicans constantly talk about the Founding Fathers I would be the only one who has actually written a history of America. I actually know what Founding Fathers thought and did. Sorry, Justice Scalia, there is no evidence that you know about those guys.
8. I would be the only one who is on Medicare!
9. I taught in Harlem so the black vote goes with me.
10. I would wipe out Ted Cruz in any debate about history and politics.