Well, the RepublicanParty is back on top and in charge of our legislature. It has been a few years since this group of outstanding political leaders are in a position that enables them to take responsibility for what happens in the United States of America. I am able to accurately predict the future of what will occur this year:
1. President Obama will ask Congress to fund the cost of community college education.
2. The Republican party will deny this request on grounds that when they were going to college no one paid the cost of their tuition.
3. We can expect Ted Cruz to filibuster against what Ted Cruz voted for the day before.
4. President Obama will urge some sort of tax increase which will lead Democrats on Wall Street to complain that Adolf Hitler is back in power and seeking to murder all Jews.
5. John Boehner will have a heart attack on the floor of the House of Representatives after engaging in a conversation with Tea Party members. He just cannot handle being called a “Communist.”
6. Mitch McConnell will smile which will cause the members of the Senate to fall asleep.
7. The US Congress will set a record for the most laws passed that were denied due to a veto.
8. Oh, Michelle Obama will urge Congressmen to change their diets and eat more salads.
Posted in Barack Obama, Conservatives, Democrats, Education, Gender Issues, Hilary Clinton, john kerry, Judaism, Latin America, Liberals, Middle East, Military, Multicultural, Muslims, Peace, Politics, Religion, Republicans, Ron Paul, Satire, United States, US Foreign Policy, War, World News