It is understandable that Bibi Netanyahu is upset because the good old days when American forces fought and died in Iraq is no longer possible. Bibi is a fighter who never gives up regardless of the fact the guy he is fighting wants to end violence and work for peace. Of course, Bibi and his buddies in Congress are convinced that Iranians can not be trusted and the only land in the Middle East which can is ISRAEL. So, examine the record:
Israel launched an attack in 1956 against Egypt until told to stand down by President Eisenhower–a Republican.
Israel launched an attack in 1967 and won the Six Day War.
Israel invaded Lebanon in the 1980s
Israel has four times invaded the Gaza Strip.
And, violent Iran: IT HAS NEVER INVADED A MIDDLE EASTERN NATION.
Anyway, Yuval Steinitz, Israel minister strategic affairs said that military action is possible against Iran. “It was on the table. It is still on the table. It’s going to remain on the table.”More words of peace from Israel.
Posted in Barack Obama, Conservatives, Democrats, Dick Cheney, Don Rumsfeld, Education, Gender Issues, George Bush, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, Iran, Iraq War, Islam, Israel, john kerry, Judaism, Liberals, Middle East, Military, Mitt Romney, Multicultural, Muslims, Peace, Politics, Ron Paul, Rudy Giuliani, Satire, United States, US Foreign Policy, War
It is now two years since that hated event when President Obama imposed the worst example of tyranny this nation has endured. He imposed a law that requires people to be healthy. In the annals of tyranny this must be the most vile and hateful law that has ever been passed since it takes away the right of the American people to be ill. So, what has happened to this nation since we now must become healthy?
1. Nearly ten million people who lacked health insurance now have it.
2. The cost of health care has declined.
3. People with pre-existing conditions now have low cost access to health insurance.
4. Doctors are not rebelling.
5. Senator Ted Cruz who denounced this evil has now asked to become a member of Obamacare!!
And, the sky has not fallen!
Posted in Barack Obama, Conservatives, Democrats, Education, Gender Issues, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, john kerry, Liberals, Middle East, Military, Mitt Romney, Multicultural, Muslims, Peace, Politics, Religion, Republicans, Rudy Giuliani, Satire
Every so often an American leader will utter words that completely confuse this writer. CIA Director was talking with a Fox News correspondent when he said: “There are a number of things that the United States has available to it to prevent Iran from getting a bomb.” He did not clarify what he meant so we thought it would be beneficial to spell out those possible weapons we possess.
1. We can send Bill O’Reilly to Iran to write “The Killing Of The Ayatollah”
2. We can make sure that all Fox News broadcasts are heard in Iran.
3. We can send Ted Cruz on a suicide mission to destroy Iranian nuclear facilities. Remember, he is the Senator from TEXAS!
4. We can refuse to talk with any and all Iranians.
5. We can get Bibi Netanyahu to pilot an Israel suicide bomber to blow up something in Iran.
6. We can get Sheldon Adelson to spend money on a newspaper in Iran that hates the government.
7. Of course, we can always send in the Marines.
If I was the leader of Iran, I would be scared to hell!
Posted in Barack Obama, Democrats, Education, Hilary Clinton, Human Rights, Iran, Islam, Israel, john kerry, Judaism, Liberals, Middle East, Military, Mitt Romney, Peace, Politics, Religion, Republicans, Ron Paul, Satire, United States, US Foreign Policy, War, World News