Police in the city of Grand Forks, North Dakota are currently introducing new approaches to the science of criminology. A report is received about a possible crime on Maple Avenue, police rush to the scene, open the trunk of the car and pull out a 5.5 lb box. It contains four rotor blades, and is three feet long. Within moments the Drone is up in the air. This is an unmanned Aerial Vehicle. The UAV has arrived to fly over the criminals, take pictures and make clear to police what is happening. How about:
1. A Robot cop who then approaches the criminals and gently lifts them into his arms?
2. An unmanned tank which crushes the criminals?
3. A robot Superman who flies over the scene and then swoops down to get the bad guys?
Consider other possibilities.
1. An unmanned American Congress composed of robots who pass laws?
2. A robot President who, not only speaks about curbing violence, but flies to the Middle East and wipes out terrorists?