There is a line spoken by actor Robert Redford in a film entitled, The Candidate. He has just won an unexpected victory as US Senator from California. He turns to an assistant and inquires: “now what do we do?” So, let us assume that Donald Trump does become the next President.
1. Would any Congress vote to spend billions building a wall on the border of Mexico?
2. Exactly how, would Trump get Mexico to pay for this wall?
3. So,what is ACTUALLY the PLAN for Syria? Send in more boots on the ground? And,if they arrive, what exactly would they do that was different from fighting in Iraq or Afghanistan?
4. I assume President Trump wants to bomb someone or something? Exactly who or what would be bombed?
5. OK, so assume Donald pushes through his tax deductions. That means another $800 billion deficit each year. Sorry, Donald, your “fortune” will not cover that debt.
6. So Donald wants to round up 11,000,000 people. Where would he put them while they await going back to Mexico? Who would now be doing the jobs of these illegal immigrants? So, exactly, how many native born non-Hispanic immigrants actually want to pick peaches and apples?
7. Donald, remove 11,000,000 people and what they purchase every day would not be bought. Milk, cheese, meat, cars, etc..
My hunch is that on day one, Donald would turn to someone and say: “So, what do we do now?”